Muhammad Salah, is a Sudanese artist operating between Khartoum and Berlin. Through a multi-disciplinary approach that includes photography, sound, text, and archival material, he engages in a nuanced exploration of the human condition. Shaped by the complexities of life in Khartoum, Salah investigates the interplay between space, identity, and power.
- THAWRA ! ثورة© REVOLUTION! SUDAN, THE HISTORY OF AN UPRISING, Les Rencontres d’Arles, (2021).
- Sudanese Triangle Exhibition, Hamburg Photography Triennale, (2018).
- Addis Foto Festival Fifth Edition, Addis Ababa, (2018).- International Center of Photography's Museum, ADPP Group Exhibition, New York, (2017).
- How To Tell The Rebels Have Won Group Exhibition, Beit Beirut AFAC ADDP, (2017).
- Modern Times Group Exhibition at The National Museum of Sudan, (2016).- Mugran Photo Week Group Exhibition at Youth Palace, (2015).
Grants & Workshops & Residencies